Friday, December 5, 2008

Who am I?

As this is my first posting...I guess I should introduce myself. I will use be using English most of the time but as some of my friends have requestted me to use Malay, so I'll be both languages. I was named Hazline Mahmood, tapi ramai yg panggil Hazel, Lin or Zel...my boss calls me Haz. In my own family, I address myself as Aye. Mase kecik2 dulu, aku ni pelat skit...nak cakap saya tapi tak blh sebut so... smp skg klau cakap...guna Aye tapi dgn family je.
Aku ni orang yang optimistik...Alhamdulliah! Because I know that there's always a blessing in disguise in everything...especially the tests and challeges that God gives us. Ingat nak tulis lebih lagi tapi aku byk sgt keje nak buat ni... nak plan mcm mane nak manage time aku sebab kena submit 5 documents by the 15th Dec... So, that's all for now!

Bye........

2 comments:

Lizamurni Lokman said...

Hazel,

Welcome to the world of blogging!!!

hazel said...

Thanks... I hope that I can write and share my thoughts here, kalau tak hari2 pun...at least occasionally!