Thursday, December 18, 2008

Chocolate cake

Don't know why, but all of a sudden I teringat 1 poem yg I tulis mase belajar dulu...

Chocolate cake

How sweet, rich and yet dark you are
There was no single moment when;
you, I thought not
you, I felt not
you, I dreamt not

Though I love you so
deep down I know
I can't have you.
To have you
and the pleasure of it...
is indeed impossible!

I think this is what I wrote but I might forget some of the lines. They don't really rhyme...well, what the heck? Btw, chocolate cake is still one of my favourite cakes!

2 comments:

Lizamurni Lokman said...

Hazel,

I sooooo remember this poem of yours and I know whom that chocolate cake personifies...hahahahahahaaa.....
don't worry, your secret is safe with me forever ;)

hazel said...

Hahaha.... And I remember your secret too! How childish were we then, kan? Mesti tergelak besar biler ingat balik kisah silam...but those were the days!!!