Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Dikny's (& her heroes) visit 08/12/08

Salam to all...

It's lunch time for me now & I feel like sharing this with you. My very best friend, Dikny and her family came over my house on Eid Adha, which was also her birthday. I was so excited and happy to see her since we haven't met for ages!
Hero2 dier semua da besor...Danish, Darwish & Daim (not to mention her big hero - Ajin)! Rase seronok sangat dapat get together mcm ni. Nak2 pulak, cousin rapat aku, Anim & family (she has a baby daughter) datang at the same time....lagi gempak la! Yang paling seronok, my son Afwan as he likes to have people around, suke kalau dapat kawan baru..he's a very social kid, I suppose. Kalau gi jalan mane2 pun, gi shopping ke..Jusco, Tesco etc. he would smile to people, sometimes even playing 'peek-a-book' with pretty girls. Yes, just imagine at the age of 2!!!
Anyway, I masak simple2 jer, ayam goreng cili, sayur bayam msk air, telur dadar & goreng keropok...alhamdulillah, semua licin! Lepas tu lepak, borak2...a lot of catching-up to do. Times flies when you are having fun...dlm pkl 9.30 mlm, they had to go back. The next day, Ajin had to drive back to KL. I hugged & kissed my best friend. Then, I gave her a gift. It's a small gift but I guess the thoughts that count....Dikny, if you are reading this I hope you like it.
So, I guess that's all. I thank God for giving us the chance to meet up....

2 comments:

Lizamurni Lokman said...

Hazel,

I'm grateful too for the time that's been allocated for us to meet up walaupun sekejap...u masak sedap sgt, keep it up!

Thank you for the lovely gift..really like it and be wearing it soon (dah hantar tailor)...

U know what? After the 'nenek' scene, in the car, Darwisy called u 'kakak'...hihihi....

Ok, gtg, take care...

hazel said...

Pasal 'kakak' tu, mase nk balik dier da panggil I da...just lepas kluar rumah. Hehee...terubat skit hati ni. Tak de la, I tak ambik hati pun... u tau la budak2 mcm maner. So, 'nenek' + 'kakak' = aunty la ek! Hahaha......