Friday, December 26, 2008

Tertido & sesat!!!

It's a Sat...I woke up a bit late just now & without realising it took the wrong bus. Da la bgn lambat, lepas tu tertido pulak dlm bus! When I woke up, I was already in Larkin hub! OMG!!! Luckily, there's a bus back to JB town. I was so hungry that I ate the nasi lemak Zurin bought for me while waiting for the other passengers to board the bus...Alhamdulillah, da mamam..kenyang, tak brape tension sgt...
Anyway, the good thing is I got the chance to see Hutan Banda. There were so many people there, kids running around...the car park was full! Quite a happening place...ader playground semua. I should go back & persuade Zurin to take the kids and I tmrw mrng!! Afwan would love it there....
Reached office at about 10.30 am...nampak nyer kena balik lambat la ni! That's all for me to share today!

2 comments:

Nita said...

hazel, hutan banda tu nama tmpat ke or the name of the park? just curious. :)

hazel said...

My family & I actually checked it out on Sunday...it's a name of a park. They have a swimming pool for kids, camping site, restaurants etc. We didn't spend much time there as it was raining. But we did go to the zoo the next day...was thinking of posting it on my blog, with all the pix but I'll be very busy these three days...we'll see how things go. I kena attend training for three days...tak sempat nak upload gambar lagi! How was Malacca?